2007 譚昌文et al, 光纖通信網路, 五南出版社,教育部顧問室評選為優良教科書
- Bao-Jeng Tseng and Chen-Wen Tarn, “A real-time polarization mode dispersion monitoring system for a multiple-EDFA, DWDM optical fiber transmission by ASE modulation techniques,” Applied Optics, accepted for publication, 2009.
- Bao-Jang Tseng and Chen-Wen Tarn, “The Polarization Mode Dispersion Effect of an Acousto-Optic Tunable Filter,” Journal of Optical Society of America, A, 25(2), pp. 335-347, 2008.
- Bao-Jang Tseng and Chen-Wen Tarn, “Adaptive, On-Line Polarization Mode Dispersion Monitoring Technique using Acousto-Optic Tunable Filters,” Optical Engineering, 45(11), pp. 11502-11507, 2006
- Jian-Jyh Kao, Hsin-Ting Wu, and Chen-Wen Tarn, “Theoretical and experimental studies of polarization mode dispersion of an electro-optic Mach-Zehnder modulator,” Applied Optics, 44, pp. 5422-5428, 2005.
- R. S. Huang, C. W. Tarn, P. P. Banerjee, and D. Cao, “Laser beam profile deformation effect during the Bragg acousto-optic interaction: a non-paraxial approximation, ” Optical Engineering, 38, pp. 1122-1126. 1999.
- C. W. Tarn, “Spatial coherence property of a laser beam during acousto-optic interaction,” Journal of Optical Society of America, A, 16, pp.1395-1401, 1999
- C. W. Tarn and H. B. Shin, “Theoretical analysis of a hybrid AM-VSB/QAM SCM lightwave system with adjustable pre-clipping levels,” IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, 17, pp.2219-2224, 1999.
- C. N. Chang, H.K. Teng, and C.W. Tarn, “A study of a Sagnac interference fiber optic sensor for both AC and DC electric currents,” Journal of Technology, 13, pp. 427-433, 1998
- C. W. Tarn, “Gaussian-beam profiles deformation via anisotropic photorefractive gratings formed by diffusive, photovoltaic, and drift mechanisms: a system transfer function approach,” Optical Engineering, 37, pp. 229-236, 1998
- C. C. Wang and C. W. Tarn, “Theoretical and experimental analysis of the near-Bragg acousto-optic effect,” Optical Engineering, 37, pp. 208-214, 1998
- C. N. Chang and C. W. Tarn, “Open loop fiber-optic Mach-Zehnder interferometric sensor with electronic phase shift nulling signal processor for DC measurands,” Proceedings of NSC-Part A; Physical Science and Engineering, 22, pp. 55-60, 1998.
- C.W. Tarn, R. S. Huang, and C.-W. Hsieh, “Polarization changing and beam profile deformation of light during the isotropic, Raman-Nath acoustooptic interaction,” Applied Optics, 37, pp. 7496-7503, 1998.
- C.W. Tarn, “Polarization changing and beam profile deformation effects of acoustooptics,” invited paper, Proceedings of the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, 3581, pp. 70-80, 1998
- C. W. Tarn, “Spatial Fourier transform approach to the study of the polarization changing and beam profile deformation of light beams during interaction of light during Bragg acousto-optic interaction with longitudinal and shear ultrasonic wave in isotropic media,” Journal of Optical Society of America, A, 14, pp. 2231-2242, 1997.
- C. W. Tarn and R. S. Huang, “General formalism for Bragg acousto-optic interaction beyond the paraxial approximation,” Journal of Optical Society of America, A, 14, pp. 3046-3056, 1997.
- C. W. Tarn,, “Polarization effect of isotropic, Raman-Nath acoustooptic devices,” International Journal of Optoelectronics, 11, pp. 389-395, 1997.
- C. W. Tarn and C. N. Chang, “Polarization changing and beam profile deformation of light during the acoustooptic interaction in isotropic media,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, special issue on the photonics research in Taiwan, R. O. C., 28, pp. 1427-1442, 1996
譚昌文et al, 光纖通信網路, 五南出版社, 出版日期：2007-07-18。