1. S. M. Lu and D. J. Lee, "The Effects of Heating Methods on Pool Boiling," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 34, 127-134 (1991).
2. D. J. Lee and S. M. Lu, "Two Mode Boiling on a Horizontal Heating Wire," AIChE J. 38, 1115-1128 (1992).
3. D. J. Lee and Y.H. Hsu, "Cake Formation in Capillary Suction Apparatus," Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 32, 1180-1185 (1993).
4. D. J. Lee and Y. H. Hsu, "Fast Freeze/thaw Process on Excess Activated Sludges: Floc Structure and Sludge Dewaterability," Envir. Sci. & Technol. 28, 1444-1449 (1994).
5. T. J. Hsu and D. J. Lee, "Macromixing Effects on Kumpinsky-Epstein Model of Bistable Chlorite-iodide Reaction in a Stirred Tank," J. Chem. Phys., 102, 8274-8276 (1995)
6. D. J. Lee, G. W. Chen, Y. C. Liao and C. C. Hsieh, "On the Free Settling Tests for Estimating Activated Sludge Floc Density," Water Res., 30, 541-550 (1996).
7. Y. C. Liao and D. J. Lee, “Slow Release from a Coated Particle with Deformations of both Drug Matrix and Coating Film,” J. Pharm. Sci., 86, 92-100 (1997).
8. R. M. Wu and D. J. Lee, “Hydrodynamic Drag Force Exerted on a Highly Porous Sphere Moving Towards an Impermeable Plate,” Chem. Eng. Sci. 53, 3571-3578 (1998)
9. C.I. Liu, W. W. Lin and D. J. Lee, “Quantitative Estimation of Segregation Indices in a CSTR on a Unique Parallel Competing Reaction Scheme,” J. Phys. Chem. A, 103, 1814-1817 (1999).
10.D. J. Lee, S. P. Ju, J. H. Kwon, and F. M. Tiller, "Filtration of Highly Compactible Filter Cake: Variable Internal Flow Rate," AIChE J., 46, 110-118 (2000). (SCI,EI)
11.C. P. Chu, D. J. Lee, B. V. Chang, and G. S. Liao, “Using ATP Bioluminescence Technique for Monitoring Microbial Activity in Sludge,” Biotechnol. & Bioengng., 75, 469-474 (2001). (SCI,EI)
12.R. M. Wu, D. J. Lee, T. D. Waite, and J. Guan, “Multi-Level Structure of Sludge Flocs,” J. Colloid Interf. Sci., 252, 383-392 (2002) (SCI,EI).
13.C. C. Wang, C. W. Chang, C. P. Chu, D. J. Lee, B. V. Chang, and C. S. Liao, “Producing Hydrogen from Wastewater Sludge by Clostridium Bifermentans,” J. Biotechnol., 102, 83-92 (2003) (SCI,EI).
14.C. P. Chu and D. J. Lee, “Bilevel Thresholding of Image of Sludge Flocs,” Envir Sci & Technol., 38, 1161-1169 (2004) (SCI,EI)
15.K. Naraharisetti, M. D. N. Lew, Y. C. Fu, D. J. Lee, and C. H. Wang, “Gentamicin Loaded Discs and Mcrospheres and Their Modification: Characterization and in vitro Release,” J. Controlled Release, 102(2), 345-359 (2005) (SCI,EI).
16.M. Y. Chen, D. J. Lee, Z. Yang, X. F. Peng, J. Y. Lai. “Fluorescent Staining for Study of Extracellular Polymeric Substances in Membrane Biofouling Layers,” Environ. Sci. & Technol., 40, 6642-6646 (2006) (SCI, EI).
17.X. D. Wang, D. J. Lee, X. F. Peng, and J. Y. Lai, “Spreading Dynamics and Dynamic Contact Angle of Non-Newtonian Fluids,” Langmuir, 23, 8042-8047 (2007) (SCI,EI).
18.S. S. Adav, D. J. Lee, K. Y. Show, J. H. Tay, “Aerobic granule sludge: recent advances,” Biotechnology Advances 26, 411-423 (2008) (SCI,EI)
19.Xiao-Dong Wang, Yuan-Yuan Duan, Wei-Mon Yan, Duu-Jong Lee, Su Ay, PH Chi, “Channel aspect ratio for serpentine proton exchange membrane fuel cell: Role of sub-rib convection,” Journal of Power Sources, 193, 684-690 (2009) (SCI,EI)
20.Adav SS, JCT Lin, Z Yang, CG Whiteley, Duu-Jong Lee, XF Peng, ZP Zhang, “Stereological assessment of extracellular polymeric substances, exo-enzymes, and specific bacterial strains in bioaggregates using fluorescence experiments,” Biotechnology Advances 28, 255-280 (2010). (SCI,EI)
21.Ya-Ling Cheng, Yu-Chuan Juang, Guan-Yu Liao, Pei-Wen Tsai, Yu-Han Chang, Kuei-Ling Yeh, Chun-Yen Chen, Jo-Shu Chang,Jhy-Chern Liu, Wen-Ming Chen, Duu-Jong Lee, “Dispersed ozone flotation of Chlorella vulgaris,” Bioresource Technology, in press (2011) (SCI,EI)