l SCI 期刊文獻回顧論文以及專業書籍:
1. C. S. Chern, "Emulsion polymerization mechanisms and kinetics," Prog. Polym. Sci., 31, 443-486 (2006).
2. C. S. Chern, Principles and Applications of Emulsion Polymerization, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2008. (ISBN 978-0-470-12431-4)
l SCI 期刊代表論文:
1. C. S. Chern, H. C. Chiu, Y. S. Yang, "Interactions between nonionic Triton X surfactants and cholesterol-containing phosphatidylcholine liposomes," J. Colloid Interface Sci., 303, 335-340 (2006).
2. H. C. Chiu, Y. W. Lin, Y. F. Huang, C. K. Chuang and C. S. Chern, "Polymer Vesicles Containing Small Vesicles within Interior Aqueous Compartments and pH-Responsive Transmembrane Channels," Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47, 1875-1878 (2008).
3. C. T. Lin, F. T. Shiau, and C. S. Chern, “Synthesis and Characterization of Miniemulsion Copolymers of Methyl Methacrylate (or Styrene) and Stearyl Methacrylate,” Colloid Polym. Sci., 287, 1139-1144 (2009).
4. H. L. Su, J. M. Hsu, J. P. Pan, T. H. Wang, and C. S. Chern, “Effects of solvent basicity on free radical polymerizations of N,N’-bismaleimide-4,4’-diphenylmethane initiated by barbituric acid,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117, 596-603 (2010).
5. C. T. Lin, Kusdianto, F. E. Yu, and C. S. Chern, “Miniemulsion copolymerizations of styrene and reactive alkyl methacrylate costabilizers,” J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119, 620-628 (2011).